Monday, February 6, 2012

The MZD: FAQ continued


Since last I posted, there have been several more questions for me to answer: Here they are.

Q: So, what's The MZD about?
A: Okay, it's about this: Legions of walking undead are roaming the streets of South Jeolla province. All westerners know things change fast in South Korea, but a contagion of murderous horror is a bit too much. Now they’re running for their lives, and looking for help anywhere they can get it. Can the US Army help? Does a rogue filmmaker hold the secret to stop the destruction? Read now to discover the secret horror of... The MZD.

Q: How long did it take you to write?
A: I started in October, during 'desk-warming' time at school. I banged out a page or two a day till I had a hundred pages, then stopped. Then a re-wrote the whole thing a couple times.

Q: Can I get a free copy?
A: Sure. If you promise to do a (hopefully positive) Goodreads or Amazon review, I can send you a copy in kindle, nook, ebook, or .pdf format. Just leave a comment with your email address and I'll get one out to you. *quantities limited.

Q: And, what does The MZD stand for?
A: Well, that's a good question. I knew when I started, but kinda forgot as I went on, and now I just think it's kind of cool. If you think you know, post it in the comments.

Get your copy on Amazon

2 comments:

logan said...

Hi. Your book looks surprisingly interesting. If you don't mind sending me a pdf of your book i would love to review it and post a review on amazon and my friends writing blog... my email is loganddrury at hot mail. com thanks. And i look forward to reading. If possible pdf would be perfect so i could read it on my tablet

M. Graf-Borgen said...

Thanks for your interest. The book's on the way and I look forward to your review!